Right now, I don’t have much to write about- but there are some things that I want to say. And, I’ll warn you that it is quite random.
things that bother me:
1. The AJC’s Sunday edition is available for purchase on Saturday. So basically, my Sunday newspaper is like 2 days old. I guess I should check the web for news updates.
2. My job tries to charge me $0.15 for a cup of water. Are you freaking kidding me? And then when I bring in our special work cup, you want to check my drink and make sure that I got water?
things for me to be excited about:
1. School starts on Wednesday- AND I like my classes. This time next year I’ll be “Erin Davis, M.Ed”.
2. Football is back on TV. Yes, it’s preseason. Yes, it’s 5th string. Yes, it’s slow. But it’s FOOTBALL!
3. My sisters are following in my footsteps and are trying out for the volleyball team. WHEN they make the team, I might seriously have to venture out to PHX to check them out on the court.
old school songs for right now:
1. “Incomplete” – Sisqo
2. “On Broadway” – George Benson
3. “The Love We Had” – Dru Hill