I’ve been enjoying some time off, courtesy of Rosh Hashanah, and it’s a weird feeling. I’m used to having the weekends off, not a random Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. I’ve been spending time catching up on all the stuff that I’d love to do on a Saturday, but I’m unable to because college football has my attention; or what I’d do on a Sunday but after church, all things related to school take over. So, here’s what I’ve been up to on my days off:
1. Going to the bank, cleaners, and other places that I generally can’t make it to because I’m at work
2. Actually eating breakfast (no bagels on the go!)
3. Watching Good Morning America
4. Getting AHEAD on my work (yay for completing powerpoints, getting some grading done, and doing some lesson plans)
5. Going to the cleaners
6. Reading blogs (okay, I do this when I have to work too, but much more when I don’t)
7. Organizing my calendar (don’t want to forget things to do)
8. Catching up with friends and family
9. Do some planning for my business
10.Catch up on blogging
11.Relax, relate, release!
So…what do YOU do on your day off?
September 30, 2008 at 10:29 am
This is tough to answer because it varies. I usually try to do something I enjoy, like go to places that bring me instantaneous peace and see people I like. I definitely treat myself whether it’s watching a DVD, going out to eat, or eating all the junk food my little heart can handle. And occasionally I invite my husband along for the day so we can spend some quality qt together.
I embrace the day 🙂
September 30, 2008 at 2:02 pm
On my days off I tend to catch up on stuff that I want to do vs. what I need to do. So I tend to read, go chill at the beach, redecorate my apartment, write, go to the movies.
Sometimes I do the mandatory stuff such as doctors appointments and washing clothes…