I’ve been enjoying some time off, courtesy of Rosh Hashanah, and it’s a weird feeling. I’m used to having the weekends off, not a random Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. I’ve been spending time catching up on all the stuff that I’d love to do on a Saturday, but I’m unable to because college football has my attention; or what I’d do on a Sunday but after church, all things related to school take over. So, here’s what I’ve been up to on my days off:
1. Going to the bank, cleaners, and other places that I generally can’t make it to because I’m at work
2. Actually eating breakfast (no bagels on the go!)
3. Watching Good Morning America
4. Getting AHEAD on my work (yay for completing powerpoints, getting some grading done, and doing some lesson plans)
5. Going to the cleaners
6. Reading blogs (okay, I do this when I have to work too, but much more when I don’t)
7. Organizing my calendar (don’t want to forget things to do)
8. Catching up with friends and family
9. Do some planning for my business
10.Catch up on blogging
11.Relax, relate, release!
So…what do YOU do on your day off?