Since most of the first world is observing Black Friday, stocking up on all these electronics and gadgets that they feel will make their life better, I figure I’d take the time to make this “Friday Favorites” about my favorite electronics and gadgets.
I’m not really a techie, or a gadget person; however, I appreciate anything that makes my life easier. That said, here are the gadgets that I keep close:
- Apple MacBook Pro– this is a new addition to my life, as a result of begging and bartering with my parents as to what would be a sufficient birthday present. I had friends who told me it would change my life. They were right. It is SO intuitive and user-friendly. I don’t know how I went this long with it.
- Apple iPhone– this is my latest tech addition, and again- I love it. I love having my apps and music with me all the time. Again, it’s super intuitive and user-friendly. I haven’t had to look at the user-manual for anything. And it has GREAT battery life.
- Apple iPod Nano– I love music and being able to have my iPod in my car has been WONDERFUL. Again, Apple found a way to simplify my life and bring things that I love to my fingertips.
- Amazon Kindle– I have always loved to read; however, I was hesitant about getting an e-reader because I was afraid that I’d miss the feel of a book in my hands. However, with my Kindle, I have SEVERAL books with me at once, and I love that I can go back and forth between them whenever I feel like it.
- Flash drive and Portable Hard drive– I’ve lost enough flash drives, documents, and other things on a computer to always keep these with me. I try to back up my computer and flash drives once a week to make sure that I don’t lose anything. I suppose I could also transfer all of my stuff to Google Docs…but…I like my current system.
I feel like my gadget list is pretty basic. All of my essentials; nothing flashy or extra. What are your essential/favorite gadgets?
Until next time…
November 25, 2011 at 1:43 am
Great post thanks. I really enjoyed it very much. You have a great blog here. Thanks again for sharing.
Love commenting, blogging, or writing? We would love for you to join us!
– Writers Wanted –