this post is inspired by a note that kiersten mitchell wrote, and posted on her facebook. i’ve been realizing lately that i don’t really get angry, so much as i get annoyed. and here are some of the top things that annoy the $#!^ out of me
1. if you are ALWAYS complaining about a situation, but never work to change it…you just annoyed the $#!^ out of me!
2. if you are ALWAYS proclaming how you are a grown man/grown woman, but repeatedly handle situations like a child (and wonder why you get those results)…you just annoyed the $#!^ out of me!
3. if you are a pedestrian and you INSIST upon crossing the street at the WRONG time, and then have the AUDACITY to look at me wrong when i almost pummel your behind with the honda…you just annoyed the $#!^ out of me!
4. if you consistently approach me with your issues and your problems without even so much as ASKING how i’m doing at all…you just annoyed the $#!^ out of me!
5. if you always feel the need to call somebody on their issues, but don’t want anybody to mention your own…you just annoyed the $#!^ out of me!
6. if you apologize for an action, then try to explain away said action…you just annoyed the $#!^ out of me!
this list is to be continued…but in the mean time, what annoys the $#!^ out of you?
March 29, 2007 at 3:58 pm
YOU ARE SOO RIGHT! All these things annoy the MESS out of me! I feel you lil sister!
April 3, 2007 at 11:29 pm
I get annoyed when my students ask me to repeat something that I just said.