Here we go- more questions, just off the top of the head:
- Doesn’t the 700 billion dollar bailout make you feel at least a LITTLE better about your credit card statement?
- Isn’t it great when you meet someone and you understand why it didn’t work with anyone else before?
- Why are we so excited to get our jobs, only to complain about them later?
- Can college football season last forever?
- How wonderful is it to see old friends and to realize that while things have changed, your friendship has not?
- On the other hand, isn’t it horrible to see someone you used to be very close to and realize that you’ve drifted even further apart?
- Am I the only one who feels that if Barack wins in November, we might have to change the day after election day to “National Can’t Tell a Black Person NOTHING” day?
- Isn’t horrible when you eat a food that you LOVE and it thoroughly upsets your stomach?
- Am I the only person who feels that John McCain’s arms are just awkwardly too short for his body?
- Isn’t it about time for 2Pac to drop another album?